hi ya philip

pick the method best for your paranoia level...
( more paranoia.. --> more time/$$$ to "securely shred" the disks

http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Txt/erase.txt

c ya
alvin

- 100% sure way...
        take a hammer... and make itty=bitty pieces of the disks
        and than burn it at high temp... melt down disks down to a big
        blob...