Hi All,

I am trying to implement account lockout in our production environment
using pam_tally.so. Has anyone had any success in implementing this? I
tried it and it does not seem to work. Here is the scenario:-

Users login to our production boxes from their Windows machines using
ssh (via putty). I have implemented cracklib and password aging.
However, what I would like to also do is disable the user id whenever a
pre-determined login attempts are made.

Any other tools/methods I can use if pam_tally.so is found no be
unusable? Appreciate any suggestions..

Debian/GNU Linux Rocks!

--
Patrick