On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 12:58:58AM -0400, tvn1981 wrote:
> Hi, I apt-get install xfce and when I start it .  I cannot see the xfce
> main bar. Why is Debian setting up xfce this way ?  How can I get the
> normal xfce main bar ?

It sets the bar below the screen for some reason.

edit ~/.xfce/xfwm-session

for [WM_NAME] XFce Main Panel
change [GEOMETRY]
Mine looks like this: [GEOMETRY] 110 722 808 46 0 0

See if that works.

--
Kevin C. Smith           | "A Society that will trade a little liberty for a
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    | little order will lose both, and deserve neither."