On 14/06/02 Eric G. Miller did speaketh:

> Log out from X and edit it from a console session.  My guess is
> your editing it from within an xfce session, and your changes are
> getting clobbered when you end the session.

    Agreed. I tried this and it worked. Note that the first two numbers are
the coordinates, I believe. I just zeroed those and then it appeared in the
top level corner. You can then reach the panels on the sides and move it to
its proper location.

    Now if only someone would explain why the colours in my xterm are
different in XFCE...

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix