On 10/06/11 08:30, Lisi wrote:
> On Thursday 09 June 2011 19:10:40 Camaleón wrote:
>> that Lisi bloke
>
> I hope that that is a joke....  Not that I find it funny, but I would hate to
> think that you were serious. :-)
>
> Lisi

No no! It was not Camaleón who wrote that. It was me. Self-deprecating
humour - certainly not meant to offend you.
I presumed it *likely* that you are female, but was uncertain - I don't
know if it's your formal name, a nickname or a diminutive - I "assumed"
femininity from comments you'd made. Like I "assume" tvdebian is male....

Not my week, first Peter turns out to be a... doh!

Did I mention I'm Australian?
:-D

Cheers

--