On 06/09/2011 12:16 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
[snip]

Pass - I'm thinking about changing email clients, just as soon as I can
figure out how to keep all my email, and, what's causing the encoding
problem.

It's definite not Icedove per se, since Camaleón's name has always rendered correctly for me, even when I used Icedove.

Bottom line is that something in your box is misconfigured.

corrupt."