On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 05:39:03PM GMT, Weaver wrote:
> Hello all.
> I've been interested in this subject for some time, because of the greater
> typing speed potential and lowr incidence of RSI and have even delayed
> moving from two finger typing with an idea of implementing a Dvorak
> keyboard into the system.
>
> Who makes the best ones?
> Where can they be bought from.

Dvorak is a keyboard layout not a physical device.
You can buy a keyboard with a Dvorak layout by default but it might this
doesn't make sense if you're using more than one layout or you can buy
a blank keyboard - without anything printed on it.
What's wrong with simply using the existing keyboard with Dvorak layout?

Regards,
--
Raf