On Friday 17 October 2003 14:36, Tom wrote:
>  The correct
> solution is to merely enlighten all of humanity not to send spam.
>
> Sounds stupid right?  Read the book to read why it's the *only*
> solution, and all technical solutions are doomed to failure...

Uhm, if you knew me, you would know I've been deeply into societal
solutions. Yes, we can never marginalize spam by technical means. It is
too obvious to mention. It is obvious, and it needs the attention of
everybody. You're bursting in an open door.

But a wider discussion on how to change the behaviour of spammers
would-be spammers is OT on this list. Here, we discuss how to use
technical means to survive the next six months.

It is a matter of context and choice of fora.

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]