On Sun, 2013-09-22 at 19:01 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
I recently got
back from holiday.  I have found catching up on the list really
> difficult
because so many people now break threads and don't trim quotes, or,
> even worse,
do not quote at all. hyposensibilization might help

> What on
earth am I to make of, for example:
<but not connected in any way to the thread>:
> Yes, I quite agree, Stephen.  But I find it helpful if you use the
spade.

> Or when
people do quote, person after person top quotes, interspersed with
> people bottom quoting.  Made worse by long paragraphs with no breaks.
>
> _Please_ people.  The
idea is that we should help each other and that that
> help should
be available in the archive for searchers to find.  We need to be
> both legible
and comprehensible.