On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 11:19:54PM CEST, Andrei POPESCU
<andreimpope...@gmail.com> said:
> On Lu, 21 iul 14, 21:54:48, Erwan David wrote:
> > Le 21/07/2014 21:33, Joe a écrit :
> > > Let us hope so. Tonight's upgrade to sid requires the removal of
> > > sysvinit-core...
> > >

> > libpam-systemd 204 depends systemd-sysv|systemd-shim
> > libpam-systemd 208 depends systemd-sysv
> >
> > Alternative disappeared (and systemd-sysv conflicts sysvinit-core)
> >
> > But thta's in testing...
>
> You might want to wait a little longer:
> https://lists.debian.org/87mwc9gfsw....@xoog.err.no
>
> Kind regards,
> Andrie

I know. I would be more trustful if there was a dependency in the form
systemd-sysv | systemd-shim (> 6.3) rather than the plain disapearance
of systemd-dhim, which means that not onbly must we wait for the new
systemd-shim to appear, but also for a new libpam-systemd package to
appear.

And I have big doubts about the fact that systemd developpers will
produce a new package with only difference a changed depends clause.