On 8/14/14, Paul E Condon <pecon...@mesanetworks.net> wrote:
> I should stop. I really have very little firm knowledge of systemd,
> just opinions that make sense to me. (tm)

That's "TM" for YOU son! It's formal english thank you very much. and
"(tm)" is a very sloppy rendition!! I don't know that we can tolerate
this level of slack any more...

Chris Bannista, I formally disignate you bro (that's the correct
speling, since he Nuu Zoolander) as the Grammatistica Commissioner.
And ChrisB, I now formally report Paul's sloppy, sloppy instance of
(non-!)capitalization for your formal punishment.

Thanks and have a -great- day (TM <<-- note the capitals),
Zenaan