While trying to find out how to eliminate messages:

Warning: Hidden directory found: /etc/.java
Warning: Hidden directory found: /dev/.udev
Warning: Hidden directory found: /dev/.initramfs

which are made by rkhunter every morning as cron job, one more message
appeared (when ran /etc/cron.daily/rkhunter manualy).

Warning: Suspicious file types found in /dev:
         /dev/shm/suspscan.21242.strings: ASCII text

You can find the file attached. Besides editing /etc/rkhunter.conf,
man rkhunter, run rkhunter from command line and
run /etc/cron.daily/rkhunter, I was reading https://lists.debian.org
and debian mailing lists messages from my email client. I visited
http://www.turkoglu.me/ which was listed in one of emails with links2
web browser.

Regards

--
http://markorandjelovic.hopto.org

One should not be afraid of humans.
Well, I am not afraid of humans, but of what is inhuman in them.
    Ivo Andric, "Signs near the travel-road"