On Wednesday 02 December 2015 21:48:07 Chris Bannister wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 08:12:24PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > In the meantime, its hit another 200 users, discouraging them from
> > ever touching linux again.  In that regard, we are our own worst
> > enemy at times.  Unfortunately, the oar I steer this ship with could
> > be swapped for a toothpick and have exactly the same result.
>
> Or you could be in the Windoze world ' stuck up *cough* *cough*
> *whistle* *whistle* ... with no paddle.' :)

Why the heck to do think I'm here Chris?  I don't allow winderz on the
property unless I get suckered into trying to fix a box full of viri and
keyloggers they picked up while trolling for good porn or the next get
rich quick scheme?  I've already been there, done that, skipped the
T-shirt, and swore I'd never do that again.  I have come to the
conclusion that winderz lusers deserve what they get.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)