On 02/16/2016 09:53 PM, Chris Bannister wrote:
On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 10:46:08AM -0500, Ric Moore wrote:
It would be sweet if we didn't encourage people to post subject lines like
"I need help". It helps no one else but the OP. Ric
If only we had a list of psychiatrists or GPs for their area.

Hay guys, give the person a break. Sound like he has little experience with the open source community. Helpful comments instead of bashing would seem to be in order. Suggest they use a subject like "How to get Debian for Mack ..." or something. The first time on a new mailing list is usually confusing in it self.

Gary R.