On Sunday 05 June 2016 14:58:39 Gene Heskett wrote:
> I find entirely too often on linux, that the help
> tut from that menu pulldown is missing an annoying percentage of the
> time.

Well, it's open source, Gene.  Learn how to use it then write the docs.  Or
pay a technical author to learn how to use it by trial and error, blood sweat
and tears, and then write the docs.  I know a good one, who would I am sure,
enjoy learning how to use libreCAD, and then writing about it, but has to
earn his bread and butter, and already spends a lot of his time on Open
Source projects.

Too many of us complain at what other people don't do with their spare time.
Me included.

Lisi