Hi JP,

thanks for your reply. I think it is the same behavior for me (but I did
not pay too close attention when it exactly crashes). Anyway, it it good
the problem was already encountered :) The intention of me mail was
mainly to report it. Hope there will be a fix soon -- this is super
annoying and make Icedoce almost unusable for me...

-Matthias