On Sunday 23 April 2017 01:54:21 Frank wrote:

> Op 23-04-17 om 06:21 schreef Gene Heskett:
> > And how do you get that 10 year newer flash?  The adobe site doesn't
> > show me anything newer than the 11.xx.xx.xxx stuff.
>
> Really? Both https://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ and
> https://get.adobe.com/nl/flashplayer/ definitely show 25.0.0.148 for
> me.
>
> Regards,
> Frank

After writing that, I did a google search, which gave me a slightly
different adobe url and that link gave me a tarball of 25.0.0.148.  The
installation instructions were a bit confusing, so I wound up
overwriting libflashplayer.so in 5 locations with this newer version.
Leftovers from previous attempts to arrive at a working 75% of the time
flash player.  No one, including me, has a clue where the one being used
actually is.  OLd debian wheezy install, 100% uptodate a few hours ago.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)