On 07/19/2017 12:33 AM, Doug wrote:
All the wonderful Linux programmers
have had YEARS to modify it and make it better than what
Nvidia provides, but it seems that they haven't succeeded.
I am very happy with my Nvidia cards and Nvidia drivers.
What the devil is everybody bitching about?

And, of course, doesn't it make sense that the company that
invented and produces and sells a product ought to know more
about how to operate it than a bunch of "de-engineers?"

Amen. I paid large dollars for my dual nVidia card setup driving four monitors quite nicely with the nVidia supplied driver. And, over the many years, read nothing but complaints about AMD/Intel video which has provided many a evil chuckle. I agree, it comes down to if owners of nVidia products are complaining and everyone else minding their own business. More than likely the ONLY reason nvidia pays Linux users any attention at all is for NASA contracts. If I were them, I'd tell us to go to hell. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html