Thanks.  Tried that and didn't help.

Tony

On 07/28/2017 10:45 AM, Fekete Tamás wrote:
Hy Tony!

I would give one more trial. Please use the name what is defined in your /etc/samba/smb.conf in the global section with "netbios name =" If nothing is set, set something, restart the smbd and nmbd service and try with the newly configured name.

If that neither works, I will have temporarly no other idea.

- Tamas Fekete

Thanks. Tried with lo ip and interface ip with the same result. No change in the response.
    No log entries about this.

    Tony