On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:51:31 +0000
Ben Lavender <b...@airnet.org.uk> wrote:

> I personally recommend upgrading them,
>
> Think hard if you really need them as you may be able to remove then
> entirely.

Please note:

> > For the sake of this question, upgrading to W10 /buying new Windows
> > devices is not an option.
> >
> > --
> > John Doe

To the OP:

To stand any chance of protecting them, they must use neither the
Web nor email, nor preferably have any other Internet connection. As we
saw with XP, future MS updates will be carefully scrutinised for clues
by malware writers, on the basis that many W7 users aren't even aware of
the end of support, and many more will ignore it.

--
Joe