On 2020-01-14 21:25, john doe wrote:
Hi,

I have a Debian server serving/doing DHCP/DNS/firewall/..., as of
today, Microsoft stops supporting Windows7.

Is there anything that I could do to protect those Windows7 hosts
that are behind this server?

P.S.

For the sake of this question, upgrading to W10 /buying new Windows devices is not an option.