Screen can be used more effectively than a photo I think.  If the hardcopy
is successful search for a file called hardcopy.n where n is a number and
it should be a larger size than 0.  wc -c hardcopy.1 if hardcopy.1 exists
would give the number of characters in that file and if that number is
greater than 0, you have some or all of your hardcopy available to send.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.