You don't name the screen shot.  Screen does that for you.  Look for a
file called hardcopy with a number suffix at its end.  If that file is
present and has more than 0 characters in it, you got what screen can do
for you.  To check screen's work, grep -i username on the file and grep -i
password on the file.  If you got lucky, both prompts will be in that
file.  wc -c hardcopy.1 to get the character count of the file.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.