I'm using espeak-ng and reading this message with the symbols in it only
generated silence when trying to read the symbols.  I'm using utf-8 here
and don't have any kind of font chosen or set so far as I know.  On my end
all of this is happening in the console environment.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and amo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.