that's alpine for now.  If I can't fix it I'll have to switch and that's
alpine running on panix.com.  I'll look through the configuration and find
what I can.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and amo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.