Hi,

I've trouble with the 6.1.55 kernel version, my system had become unstable, I suspect that firefox-esr doesn't work properly with nouveau driver or vice-versa. I've compiled the kernel of the 6.1.38 time ago and I've installed the resulting package so now I have the kernel installed but no longer the package (I deleted it after installation... big mistake).

The system seems rock solid with 6.1.38 so I'm looking for the Linux source packages of the kernel 6.1.38 that is a previous kernel release of the current stable distribution (maybe 12.1) does anybody know where can I find it?

Thanks in advance, kind regards
--
Franco Martelli