Lee <ler...@gmail.com> writes:

> I figure there's a high percentage of keyboard jockeys here so ..
> which keyboard do you like and why?

I've had a fnatic ministreak for a few years. Why?
- RGB backlight, I set it to a pleasant green.
- remappable keys, remappings stored in the keyboard so it works the
  same everywhere. Two layouts but I only need one.
- mechanical keys but quiet ones (Cherry MX Red Silent).
- tenkeyless, so without the numeric pad I don't need.
- Some media keys, I really only use volume up and down.

Only improvement I'd like is macros that you could copy-paste in and
adjust their speed. This has macros but you have to type them in which
isn't that helpful. My use case is getting passwords into stupid devices
and apps, thankfully it's not that common but there's always that one
thing on some gizmo that insists you have to type in the password. In
fact, my TV has at least two.

Before this I had a Happy Hacking keyboard lite for about 20 years. It
was and is great, just a little short on keys and lacks the other
features mentioned above too.