On Fri, Feb 02, 2024 at 08:25:09PM -0500, Lee wrote:

I have a Logitech k740 attached to my Windows machine which is ok.
Not great but OK.
I found a spare Logitech k120 keyboard in the closet; its better than
nothing but too thick for regular use.
And the old Dell keyboard from the Windows machine - also too thick,
the keys are too cramped and lettering has worn off on about 1/4 of
the keys (which is why I got the Logitech 740)

Happy Hacking lite for the last 20+ years, absolutely nothing else will
suffice. And I work faster than any colleague I've ever met because of it.

And it has to be that exact version (they don't make it anymore) because of the
right-side Fn key and the separate arrow keys.

So it will be a task over the next 50 years getting my current one
repaired/replaced should it break.

Regards,
Henrik Morsing