On 18/2/24 09:19, Cindy Sue Causey wrote:

I only know to say this because it just happened a few days ago. Rsync
left some semi-permanent remnants when I was having problems with the
wireless capable hard drive docking station repeatedly cutting out. I
was offloading videos and images from a camera during many of those
times.

Thanks Cindy

Interesting

Though as far as I can recall the only files I have rsync'd onto / are 4or5 config files, and all in /home/keith which now on another partition. And with a gain in free space which virtually matches its reported space used, yesterday.

--
All the best

Keith Bainbridge

keith.bainbridge.3...@gmail.com