No there is no file in the overflow directory.

The problem is not that there are to much msgs for the server. The
problem is that there are 600 clients returning from holidays and
everone begins to donwload his email. In addition they begin to send
relative large mails ("here the picture where I'm ..." made with his new
5 megapixel camera)

Not enough there is a hoax mail arround and thousands of "Attention New
virus!!!" msgs where send. (I've set a keyword in our SpamChk to block
this now.)

The problem is now that also other mailservers in our zone here seem to
have the same problem and the delivery to this servers is very slow.

So we have a very large spool folder with many timed out delivery
attempts and I will try to move some large msgs in a temporary folder
until tonight. Another problem is, that spooled files that are in
delivery (_[id].smd) can't be deleted or moved manualy.

Where can I read more about the overflow functionality? Can it be useful
to not only move to much msgs in the overflow folder but also if there
is to much data in the spool folder?

Markus

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.