Hello!

I use JunkMail Pro 1.70 beta on several domains, with one directory for each spam filtered domain under \IMail\Declude\:

oslonett.no
nutripharma.com
cartoon-links.com

etc.

These directories have a $default$.JunkMail file, with the first line saying
REDIRECT @domain.tld D:\IMail\Declude\standard_spamfilter.JunkMail
so that I can centralize all configuration in one file.
Everything else in the $default$.JunkMail files are only comments.

The problem is: REDIRECT doesn't seem to work in the $default$.JunkMail files. However, it works fine in username.domain.tld.JunkMail files.

I use LOGLEVEL HIGH in Global.cfg right now to see what actually happens:

This snippet from spam0714.log is for a user which has a username.domain.tld.JunkMail file with REDIRECT [EMAIL PROTECTED] D:\IMail\Declude\standard_spamfilter.JunkMail as the first line. I've deleted date and time stamps.

Q95c1488a0148a740 Using [incoming] CFG file D:\IMail\Declude\oslonett.no\morten.junkmail.
Q95c1488a0148a740 Redirecting [EMAIL PROTECTED] to file D:\IMail\Declude\standard_spamfilter.JunkMail.
Msg failed IPNOTINMX (). Action=WARN.
Q95c1488a0148a740 L1 Message OK
Q95c1488a0148a740 Last action = IGNORE.

Here's a snippet from the spam log for a domain with only a $default$.JunkMail file, with the first line saying
REDIRECT @nutripharma.com D:\IMail\Declude\standard_spamfilter.JunkMail

Q971701fd02a8dfbd REVDNS:4 . Total weight = 4
Q971701fd02a8dfbd Using [incoming] CFG file D:\IMail\Declude\nutripharma.com\$default$.junkmail.
Q971701fd02a8dfbd Msg failed REVDNS (This E-mail was sent from a MUA/MTA 193.216.23.92 with no reverse DNS entry.). Action=IGNORE.
Q971701fd02a8dfbd L1 Message OK
Q971701fd02a8dfbd Last action = IGNORE.

Apparently, JM doesn't read the REDIRECT command from a $default$ file, and no actions are taken :-(

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks!

Andreas