Hi,

I'm running WebBoard.

Advantage:

You can 'subscribe' to the list and read/reply as before.
You can open the board using NNTP newsreaders (e.g., Outlook Express)
You can read/reply/post/search on the web - and have attachments.
It's a threaded board - no need to quote entire messages just to add "I
agree".

Most importantly, one can have multiple "sections" (e.g., New Beta Features,
Sample Configurations, Bug Reports, Enhancements) as well as "read-only"
sections where Scott could post announcements, etc.

Disadvantage - to "subscribe" you first need to set up a user profile.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.
600 East Crescent Avenue, Suite 203