>>That's because Declude JunkMail is very flexible, and has per-user,
>>per-domain, incoming, outgoing, and now even sender actions.  So a single
>>test may have many different actions.
>>
>>In this case, you have a configuration file with "WEIGHT150 BOUNCE", and
>>another that either has "WEIGHT150 IGNORE" or no line starting with
>>"WEIGHT150" to determine the action to take (IGNORE is the default).

I only use one config set...no per-user configurations.

Declude JunkMail thinks you are using two.

I would recommend using "LOGLEVEL HIGH" in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file. When doing so, Declude JunkMail will record in the log file which configuration file it is using. That will make it easier to see which config file has "WEIGHT150 IGNORE" (or no action listed for WEIGHT150). My guess would be that this is for outgoing E-mail, in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.