Mathew,

Correction there..

.8 is no longer used and is basically empty.
.6 has a higher # of false positives than the rest. Not many, but if you
want to play it safe, do not use .6.

And that is correct:
Cox = Cox Cable

It is my home connection and since SBC is obviously not an ethical
alternative, Cox is the lesser of all evils.

Best Regards,

<Sr.Consultant />
Phillip B. Holmes
Media Resolutions Inc.