Those do look the same.  Did you cut and paste it from what you were
viewing in the E-mail, or from the source?

I cut and pasted it from what I was viewing in the email, NOT from the
source, hence my original question. I did go back and run the -diag and
I am definitely running JM 1.75

Sharyn

We are the worldwide producer and marketer of the award winning Cruzan
Single Barrel Rum, judged "Best in the World" at the annual
San Francisco Wine and Spirits Championships. For
more information, please click (go to) <html><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums.com";>www.cruzanrums.com</a></html>