-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kami Razvan
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 2:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] How good does it get?

 Glenn:

What we do is simply a negative weight for newsletters. We review the
weights of 20-60 and delete on 60.

Newsletters typically fall between 20-40 range and if we find them we simply
add them to our negative email list or for the legitimate ones like Cato or
other organizations we simply whitelist their REVDNS.

Regards,
Kami