-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 11:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Reading the header..

>In the following:

>weight 7)
>
>I am under the assumption that the line number is the last or the first
>line that triggered the weight and the weight is total weight of the
>filter when it was done.
>
>If several lines are hit in the filter the header does not show it and
>the only way to see it is in the HIGH log mode.

It only shows one line number (the last one in the file that is triggered).
The weight is the total weight for all lines that matched (not including the
weight of the test itself, if any).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.

http://www.mail-archive.com.