This is the order:

Imail Kill.lst and control access.
Imail Anti-Spam
Declude Hijack
Declude Virus
Declude JunkMail
Imail Statistics
Imail Rules

The URL file in Imail is part of Imail Anti-Spam, and is therefore run
before Declude.

What you are referring to is the Imail rules kept in rule.ima files, which
is used after all scanning and upon sending to the actual mail box.

Therefore, it works. :)

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You