Scott, what information can we provide you to help you track down whether
IMail is calling Declude for each message or whether it is calling Declude
twice for the same message?

We have already confirmed cases of IMail v8 not calling Declude. We have "almost confirmed" cases of IMail calling Declude more than once, but have not officially confirmed it yet.

With the latest interim release, if the E-mail is not referenced in the C:\Declude.log file, then IMail didn't start Declude. If it is listed more than once in the C:\Declude.log file, IMail probably (but not definitely) started Declude more than once.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.