I wonder if this has something to do with Declude crashing every now
and then -- it only shows up in the event viewer under W2K3 -- no
declude error files are written.

Thursday, December 4, 2003, 6:32:39 AM, R. Scott Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>Scott, what information can we provide you to help you track down whether
>>IMail is calling Declude for each message or whether it is calling Declude
>>twice for the same message?

RSP> We have already confirmed cases of IMail v8 not calling Declude.  We have
RSP> "almost confirmed" cases of IMail calling Declude more than once, but have
RSP> not officially confirmed it yet.

RSP> With the latest interim release, if the E-mail is not referenced in the
RSP> C:\Declude.log file, then IMail didn't start Declude.  If it is listed more
RSP> than once in the C:\Declude.log file, IMail probably (but not definitely)
RSP> started Declude more than once.

RSP>                                                     -Scott
RSP> ---
RSP> Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
RSP> Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
RSP> vulnerability detection.
RSP> Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.

RSP> ---
RSP> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

RSP> ---
RSP> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
RSP> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
RSP> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
RSP> at http://www.mail-archive.com.

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----