But I have to know in any case of all the domains that send out legit
messages trough our server.

No, you do not. You can simply add the "v=spf1 +mx ?all" to all your domains.

However, if you want to take the time to find ones that only send through your server, you can change them from "v=spf1 +mx ?all" to "v=spf1 +mx -all".

If not: Would it be possible to have something like

LOGSPFINFO ON

that can be enabled temporary for some days to write one line for every
outgoing message. (eventually also in a separate logfile)

With the current interim release, a C:\spf.log will be recorded for domains with SPF entries, and C:\spf.none for domains without SPF entries.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.