Our situation here is, that we host mailservices for several customers.
We have also our own DNS servers and so we're able to set up SPF TXT
records.

But as I understand we can't set up silently this records for all our
domains because we can't be sure that all of our clients send all their
outgoing (legit) mail traffic trough our Mailserver. (that we've authorized
in the SPF records)

What you can do in this case is something like "v=spf1 +mx ?all". This will give a PASS response to anyone sending mail from the domain(s) you add the SPF record for, if they are coming from an IP in their MX record. Otherwise, an UNKNOWN result will be returned (the same thing that they would get if you did not have an SPF record).

This will provide positive benefits, without having any negative benefits.

If you know a domain will only be sending mail through your mailservers, you can instead use "-all" at the end (which gives a FAIL result for E-mail sent from other IPs).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.