I have not tried to clear the MS DNS Cache.

But the problem goes away after a while.

It is fine at the moment but it will come back soon.

When it comes back, I would recommend checking the DNS server. First, check to see the IP of the DNS server Declude JunkMail will be using (the first one listed in the IMail SMTP settings). Then, go to a command prompt, and type:

nslookup
server 192.0.2.53 [replacing that IP with the IP of the DNS server that Declude JunkMail will be using]
2.0.0.127.bl.spamcop.net
2.0.0.127.bl.spamcop.net
2.0.0.127.bl.spamcop.net
2.0.0.127.bl.spamcop.net

What you are looking for is to see how quickly [1] you get the initial response (which could be delayed due to a problem with the DNS servers at spamcop.net), and [2] once you get the first response, how quickly cached responses come back.

Once you get the first response back, subsequent (cached) responses should come back very quickly (you should not be able to detect any delay). If you can detect a delay, there is a problem with the DNS server or your connection to it.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.