This guy is out of his mind... Look at his comments:

# Note: These are, respectively, Earthlink, sccrmxc14.comcast.net,
rwcrmhc13.comcast.net,
ip: 207.217.120.0/24

Is this what I think it is.. He is listing the entire Earthlink.com?

This should be treated in the same way as if someone you trust (perhaps someone on this list) told you to whitelist that IP range. You've seen spam come from it, so it definitely isn't a good IP range to whitelist. Therefore, you should contact him to see why he is listing that Class C range, and make sure that he knows that spam is being sent from it. If he comes up with a very good explanation, that's fine. Otherwise, you can omit: him.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.