Kami,

This guy also links to the following:

http://users.adelphia.net/~equalizer/web-o-trust.txt

Which includes what appears to be all of Adelphia.

I'm not sure if people are paying attention, but I pointed both of these files out when the topic first came up. Now the mistakes have managed to propagate through to a great deal of those here.

Matt

Kami Razvan wrote:

Scott:

This guy is out of his mind... Look at his comments:

version: http://web-o-trust.org/1.01.html
# http://www.web-o-trust.org/ - "version:" correction needed in the
"example" ;)
# Note: comments are under their respective "ip:"
# Note: IPv6 addresses may or may not be supported...remains to be seen
# Note: F-sharp
# Note: This file should stay here:
http://home.teleport.com/~amurph/web-o-trust.txt
# Note: This is my first-level trust. I also have web-o-trust-2.txt; see
below.
# Note: These are, respectively, Earthlink, sccrmxc14.comcast.net,
rwcrmhc13.comcast.net, # Note: ...and one you can spot with rDNS.
ip: 207.217.120.0/24
ip: 204.127.202.0/24
ip: 204.127.198.0/24
ip: 67.89.105.244

Is this what I think it is.. He is listing the entire Earthlink.com?

Please visit this and see: http://home.teleport.com/~amurph/web-o-trust.txt

Regards,
Kami