Title: Message
Hey guys, I asked this on Imail's list as well, but thought I'd see what Declude users do/think:

What I'd like to be able to do, is block all mail to a certain account, except from those addresses specified via AUTOWHITELIST. Kind of a 'parental control'. Let's say I give my daughter an email address, I only want to allow mail from family + friends, but those I specify in her contacts list within the webmail, so using Declude's AUTOWHITELIST ON, I can weight all mail coming in to her mailbox, say, 100 or so, waaay above delete range, but because of the address, it would be delivered. Does that make sense?

Is anyone else doing this?

Paul