I agree that a manual is greatly needed. the value of all the new tests is
greatly diminished if there is not adequate documentation.

Searching through the archives and reading the discussions my be a good
thing to do if you are having trouble understanding the manual but to search
the archives to learn the features in the first place is prohibitive for
anyone who is performing multiple functions.

Once you release your next version I would suggest taking the time to create
a comprehensive manual. that will be more value to your customers than new
features.

If they do not know how to implement the current features then new features
are not going to be of any value either.

For the people that can spend the time and monitor the group full time and
experiment with new features when they are in beta I commend you. But not
all of us have the time to do that.

WE NEED A MANUAL TO QUICKLY AND EFFICITENTLY IMPLEMENT DECLUDES FEATURES.

If you document the usage of the new features while you are creating them
you would save yourself and your customers a lot of time.

Make the documentation part of your development cycle???? If you hire a
technical writer they are going to require it, so start it now, make the
usage notes available, it will save us all time and aggravation.

Kevin Bilbee