Listservs that service small companies are commonly very dirty and have RBL issues, bCentral for instance is terrible.  As far as other companies go, you need to make sure that they don't also operate under other identities, or service dirty lists as a practice. Experian/exactis.com, MindShareDesign.com/PostMasterGeneral.com/pm0.com/mb00.com/ms00.net/mg00.net/etc., and BriteTrusted.com/BriteCast.com all have a mix of legit "best-practices" senders as well as stuff that is collected through third parties and what we would generally consider to be spam, despite their own claimed policies.  EmailLabs has not come up on my radar screen as of yet, but a great way to research them would be to check the abuse newsgroups, but you need to weed out the complaints from people that consider all advertising to be spam, nothing comes up absolutely clean.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&scoring=d&q=EmailLabs+group%3A*abuse*&btnG=Google+Search

Also search for the domains that they use, which you should be able to find.

Matt

Andy Ognenoff wrote:
Basic Mailing List Management Guidelines for Preventing Abuse
http://www.mail-abuse.org/manage.html

Thanks Matt...that was exactly what I was looking for.  Would a place like
EmailLabs (http://www.emaillabs.com) be a good place to investigate or does
anyone else have the name of a good (read best-practice-following) list
hosting service?

- Andy

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/