Currently I have my ip4r tests running first, then the rhsbl's, then the
badheaders, base64, comments (etc.) tests.  Then come the fromfiles and
last come the filters.

Is there a more efficient way to order this, or do I have it wired, more
or less?  The way its set up now the filters often go untouched as they
all have skipifweight and maxweight inside them.

Scott, it sure seems like it would be nice if we could do maxweight and
skipifweight on EVERYTHING, or would that impose an unacceptable
overhead penalty?

And is there a way to determine the time taken by each test?  Seems like
when log mode is debug all I get is a total value, unless I'm missing
something.  If there are any dogs in there (i.e. slow ip4r and rhsbl
tests) I want to try and find 'em.  I'm using a Declude build d/l'd
yesterday.

Cheers,

 Matt Robertson       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSB Designs, Inc.  http://mysecretbase.com
 Site Design and ColdFusion Developer Tools