From: "Dan Geiser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] OT Plaxo.com

If I knew then (when I first tried Plaxo) what I know now (when I

discovered

some bothersome issues and have since uninstalled) I would never have
installed Plaxo.

<snip>

I won't say their Evil but they are at least Chaotic Neutral.

Oh I'd call them evil;

http://www.plaxo.com/css/support/plaxo_privacy.pdf

"In the event Plaxo goes through a business transition, such as a merger,
acquisition or the
sale of a portion of its assets, The User's Information and his/her
membership in the Plaxo
Contact NetworksT will, in most instances, be part of the assets
transferred. The user will
be notified of an ownership change pursuant to Notification of Changes
section of the
privacy statement."

--
Joshua Levitsky, MCSE, CISSP
System Engineer

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/